1. Virtual User Generator (VuGen): It is used to develop scripts for variety of application types and communication protocols.
Virtual User Script is divided into 3 sections:
- Vuser_init: These actions are performed when Vuser is loaded or initialised.
- Actions: These actions are performed when Vuser is in "Running" state
- Vuser_end: These actions are performed when Vuser finishes or stops.
3. Analysis: It is used to examine the test Results. It yields a series of graphs and reports that helps summarize and present end-to-end test summary results. We can create cross scenario comparison graphs.
4. Launcher: It provides a single point of access for all load runner components.