There are two Types of Testing
- White box testing: Test Cases are generated based on the source code of the software.
- Black box testing: Test Cases are generated based on the functionality of the software
Other types of Testing
1. Unit Testing: We check whether individual units of the source code are working properly or not.
2. Integration Testing
3. Functional Testing
4. Usability Testing : Testing User friendliness, simplicity of the software
5. System Testing
6. Performance Testing
7. Load Testing
8. Security Testing: Testing the access rights of the user
9. Installation Testing: Testing the software while installing it in different environments