1. How do you specify a 15-second timeout in the global timeout settings
2. You are testing a banking application. At 8AM an employee logs in successfully and it takes about 5 seconds for the main menu window to appear. At 9 AM it takes approximately 15 seconds for the main menu window to appear after login. If you were to incorporate this time difference in a script, which winRunner feature would you use so that the script runs successfully despite the difference in time for the main menu window to appear?
B. Data Drive
3. Which synchronization statement is automatically generated during recording
A. win_activate("Flight Reservation")
B. set_window("Flight Reservation",10)
C. obj_wait_bitmap("Flights","Img2", 6,7, 8, 101, 114)
D. obj_wait_info("Insert Done...","label","Insert Done...",10)
4. Upon invoking WinRunner, which feature lists the types of applications you can test?
A. Add-In Manager
B. RapidTest Wizard
C. DataTable Wizard
D. Recovery Scenario
5. What is referred to as a WinRunner script that is used to initialize the working environment, including UI_load() and GUI_close_all() statements before test scripts are run?
A. Loader script
B. Startup script
C Function Library
D. Function Generator
6. What does the function move_locator_track() represent?
A. a mouse over
B. a mouse click
C. a keyboard entry
D. a function key press
7. What is the default recording mode that WinRunner uses?
D. Context Sensitive
8. During recording, WinRunner "listens" to the actions a user performs on the application (and to the response from the server) and creates a log of these steps. Which language does WinRunner use to create these steps in a script?
A. C Language
B. VBScript Language
C. Test Script Language
D. Virtual User Language
9. In which file does WinRunner store user actions on the application under test captured during recording
10. A test script contains both context Sensitive and Analog recording. The scripts keeps failing on the window where the Analog recording is played back. Which function can you include in your script to ensure that windows and objects are in the same locations as when the test was recorded?
A. win_mov function
B. GUI_load function
C. invoke_App function
D. set_window function
12. The process for building a functional winrunner script goes through four steps. What are these steps (select four)
A. plan the test
C. record steps
E. Add verification
F. Analyse Results
G. Execute the Test
12. A test run fails because of unrecognized object. You want to compare the actual object properties to the properties stored in the UI Map file. Which winrunner feature compares the actual object properties verses the properties in the GUI map and provides a possible reason for the error?
A. GUI Spy
B. Data Driver Wizard
C. Run Wizard
D. Virtual Object Wizard
E. Rapid Test Wizard
14. How does WinRunner set up the GUI Map file for a new test?
A. WinRunner automatically executes a GUI_load statement.
B. WinRunner automatically loads the last opened GUI Map file.
C. WinRunner automatically creates a new GUI Map file for the test
D. WinRunner automatically load a shared GUI Map file it recognizes.
15. If you want to save your recovery function, where is the best location to save the recovery for every test in your project?
A. Paste the recovery function in each test
B. Add the recovery function in the startup script
C. Add the recovery function in the function generator
D. Recovery Manager saves its own recovery function
15. Which main components must be present in a simple and compound recovery scenario? (Select Two)
A. An Event
B. An Exit function
C. Unknown object
D. Recovery Operation
E. Post-Recovery Operation
Answer: A, D
16. You are asked to create a GUI Map file that contains all the objects in the application under test. What is the best and fastest way to meet this requirements?
A. Use the Run Wizard
B. Use the RapidTest Script Wizard
C. User the Learn feature from the GUI Map Editor
D. Consolidate all GUI Map files into a shared GUI Map file.
17. Select the correct statement about recovery scenarios.
A.. A recovery scenario is manually activated prior to the test run.
B. A recovery scenario works in conjunction with exception handlers in the test script.
C. A recovery scenario can be automatically activated each time WinRunner is launched.
D. A recovery scenario requires an event, recovery operation and post-recovery operation.
18. Which feature do you use to edit an object's property value already saved in the GUI Map file?
A. use the Hand icon of the GUI Spy
B. use the runtime settings in the GUI Spy
C. use the Learn button in the GUI Map file
D. use the Modify button in the GUI Map file
19. What are considered event types for simple recovery in WinRunner? (Select three.)
A. Crash event
B. Popup event
C. Object event
D. Application event
E. Function return code
20. Which element in the test script and GUI Map must be identical for WinRunner to play back on an object successfully?
A. GUI Map file
B. Logical name
C. Parent Window
D. Physical Description
21. When we record a script in analog mode where will it be stored.
Answer: It will be stored in the Temp folder of the winrunner