It provides a list of the resources that are specified in your test but cannot be found
- Missing calls to actions
- Unmapped shared object repositories
- Parameters that are connected to shared object repositories.
If one of the resources listed in this pane is unavailable during a run session, the test may fail. You can map a missing resource, or you can remove it from the test, as required.
To show or hide the Missing Resources pane, choose View > Missing Resources or click the Missing Resource button
The Missing Resources pane may list any of the following types of missing resources:
- Missing Action Name
- Missing Object Repository
- Repository Parameters
The Missing Resource pane consists of the following columns
- Items column lists the missing resource.
- Details column provides information about missing resource.