Each bug has the status, which indicates the position of the bug in the life cycle. An Issue starts with "Open" status, then progresses to "Resolved" and then "Closed".
Following are the status of the bugs:
- In Progress
An issue can be resolved in many ways.
- Won't Fix
- Can't Reproduce
Priority: Indicates its relative importance.
- Blocker - Highest Priority - Indicates that this issue takes higher precedence over all others.
- Critical - Indicates that this issue is causing a problem and requires immediate attention.
- Major - Indicates that this issue has significant Impact
- Minor - Indicates that this issue has relatively minor impact.
- Trivial - Lowest Priority