- Web application exists in compiled form on the server so the execution speed is faster as compared to the interpreted scripts.
- ASP.NET makes development simpler and easier to maintain with an event-driven, server-side programming model.
- Being part of Framework, it has access to all the features of .Net Framework.
- Content and program logic are separated which reduces the inconveniences of program maintenance.
- ASP.NET makes for easy deployment. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in.
- To develop program logic, a developer can choose to write their code in more than 25 .Net languages including VB.Net, C#, JScript etc.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Explain the advantage of ASP.NET
Following are the advantages of ASP.NET