1. What does ChildObject Method Return
a. A Collection Object
b. A string true/false
c. A Boolean True/False
d. The Number of objects matching the child object descriptions
2. How can you make a test bypass the Object Repository during Test Run.
a. Turn the Object Repository Off
b. Use a programmatic Description
c. Delete all objects in all repositories
d. Add the Object in Object Repository Manager
3. When a test is run in Update mode, what options can you select? Select Three
a. the datatable
b. Check point properties
c. Test Object Description
d. Action Names in the test
e. Logical Names in the test
f. Active Screen Images and Values
4. What Object is used to read information from text file
5. What can you use to handle unpredictable exceptions
a. A Do Loop
b. Recovery Scenario
c. If Then Else
d. Select Case Statemtn
6. You have just stopped recording steps into your tests. Your application under step is still up and visible on your screen. You now wish to add checkpoints into your test using the menu command, insert > Checkpoint from the toolbar. Which checkboxes are available to you? Select two
a. Text checkpoint
b. XML checkpoint
c. Bitmap checkpoint
d. TextArea checkpoint
7. Browser Navigation Timeout is in which tab of Test Settings
d. Web Settings
8. How many tabs are present in Test Settings (File > Settings) window
9. Identify the Tabs in the Test Settings (File > Settings) Window
a. Properties, Run, Resources, Parameters, Environment, Web, Recovery
b. Properties, Run, Resources, Parameters, Environment, Web Settings, Recovery
c. Properties, Run, Options, Parameters, Environment, Web, Recovery
d. Properties, Run, Resources, Input Parameters, Environment, Web, Recovery
10.'Generate Script' is in which tab of Test Settings (File > Settings) window
11. The following are the main columns in the Keyword view
a. Item, Operation, Value, Comments
b. Item, Operation, Value, Documentation
c. Item, Operation, Property, Documentation
d. Number, Operation, Value, Documentation
12. For each object and method in an Expert view statement, a corresponding row exists in the Keyword view
c. There is a problem with the statement
d. None of the above
13. You can work with one or several function libraries at the same time
14. You can insert additional steps on the test objects captured in the Active Screen after the recording session
15. Active screen enables you to parameterize object values and insert checkpoints
16. A QTP user can increase or decrease the active screen information saved with the test.
17. The information pane provides a list of .... in the test.
a. Semantic error
b. Syntax error
c. Common errors
d. Logical errors
18. When we switch from Expert view to Keyword view, QTP automatically checks for syntax errors and shows them in the information pane.
19. If the information pane is not open, QTP automatically opens it incase a syntax error is detected
20. Is it possible to automate all the test cases?
Ans: No, it is not possible to automate all the test cases. We need to pick the test cases that can be automated.
21. Which QTP method can be used to get the value of an object property during runtime?
22. Will SetTOProperty method make any change in the Object Repository?
Ans: No, it won’t make any change in the Object Repository. It will just affect the way QTP identifies the object during runtime.
23. How will you read the Test Object property using scripting?
Ans: We can use the “GetTOProperty” method.
24. What is the use of GetTOProperties method?
Ans: This method will be used for getting all the properties and their values of a Test Object.
25. How to use Object Spy if the required object is not visible (i-e window of the the object is not active)?
Ans: Maximize the window or bring it into the top active window while holding Ctl key after clicking the hand symbol button pointer in the Object Spy dialog box. Once the object is visible, release the Ctl key to use the object spy functionality.
26. How can we close the application process in task manager using QTP?
1. CloseProcessByName:- Closes a process based on its name
2. CloseProcessById :- Closes a process according to its Process ID (PID)
3. CloseProcessByWndTitle :- Closes a task based on titile of the Window.
27. What will you do, If an object is not identified by the tool?
Ans: We use Virtual Object for identifying the object in the application.