- Managed code is getting from .Net technologies.
- Managed code must supply the metadata necessary for the runtime to provide service such as
- Memory management
- Cross-language integration
- Code access security
- Automatic lifetime control of objects
- All code based on Microsoft intermediate language (MSIL) executes as managed code.
- Safe code – Functions
- Unsafe code -- Pointers
Un-Managed Code - Language which contains dll’s we can access that language features in the .net framework. CLR doesn’t communicate with unmanaged code.