You can define testing process by specifying releases in Releases Module. A release represents one or more applications that will be available for distribution at the same time. Each release can contain a number of cycles. A cycle represents a development or QA cycle based on the project timeline. Release and cycles have defined start and end date.
To define the releases and cycles, follow the below steps.
Steps to define Release
1. Open the Project
2. Click on "Releases" button on the side bar.
3. In releases tree, select the Root releases folder. Click the New Release folder button.
Enter the name of the release folder and click on OK.
4. Select the folder that is created and click on "New Release" button
5. In the "Release Name" box, enter the name of the release and click on "Ok"
Steps to define new cycle
1. Select the Release
2. Click the New Cycle button
3. In the "Cycle Name" box, enter the name of the cycle and click on "OK"
Progress Graph for the Release
In the release tree, select the release located in the release folder. In the right pane, click on progress tab. In the progress tab displays the progress of the release based on the requirement coverage, elapsed and remaining time, actual and remaining test instances to run.
Quality Graph for the Release
In the release tree, select the release located in the release folder. In the right pane, click on Quality tab.
Defects Opening Graph for the Release
This graph summarizes the number of defects detected in the selected release
Outstanding Defect Graph for the Release
This graph summarizes the number of outstanding defects for the selected release
Program Graph and Quality Graph for the Cycle
In the release tree, select the cycle located in the release. In the right pane, click on Progress tab.