Requirements describe in detail what needs to be tested in your application and provide the test team with the foundation on which the entire test process is based.
You define Requirements by building Requirements Tree. This is a graphical representation of your requirement specification, defining your requirements hierarchically.
Requirement Specification Module helps in:
1. Grouping and sorting requirement in a tree
2. monitoring the task allocation
3. monitoring the progress in meeting requirements
4. generating detailed graphs and reports.
Major tasks under Requirement Specification Module are
1. Defining Requirements
2. Viewing Requirements
3. Modifying Requirements
4. Converting Requirements
To define requirements, you need to follow the following steps
1. Open the project
2. Click on requirements button on the side bar
Create a New Requirement
1. Select the root requirement and click on "New Requirement" button
2. In the Requirement dialog box, select the "Requirement Type" and "Enter the Requirement Name" and click on "OK"
3. Add details to the Requirement and Click on Submit
Adding a Child Requirement
1. Select the Requirement, where you want to add the child requirement
2. Click on "New Requirement" button
3. In the Requirement dialog box, select the "Requirement Type" and "Enter the Requirement Name" and click on "OK"
4. Add details to the Requirement and Click on Submit
Deleting a Requirement
1. Select the Requirement in the Requirement Tree
2. Click the "Delete" button
3. Click "Yes" to Confirm